MTV International is seeking a mid-level Motion Designer to join the World Creative Studio.
WCS is the creative team that handles brand and show promotion for MTV International based in Buenos Aires.
World Creative Studio covers a broad range of creative output from broadcast to short form to digital creativity. The ideal candidate will work across all brand related projects simultaneously.
The Motion Art director can understand human behaviors, brands, trends, perceptions and overall interactions. This person can visually tell stories and creatively synthesize concepts to engage the audience.
- Establish and sustain MTV International´s visual direction.
- Lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking.
- Develop fresh and unexpected visual ideas for brand communication.
- Bring those concepts to life with style frames, animation, layouts and graphic design.
- Support Creative Teams around the network with visual direction.
- Discover, select and curate external talent to collaborate with.
- Rebrand conceptualization and developing.
- Show Graphic Packagings & Opens.
- Animated short form.
- Decks & Presentations.
- Brand related digital design.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- +3 years working in a design role.
- Strong conceptual thinking, and visual design sensibility.
- Ability to translate those concepts into creative design.
- A desire to continually develop and discover new techniques.
- Stay ahead and up-to-date with current trends. Strong visual research.
- Must have a hands-on, collaborative spirit.
- Possess a keen interest in pop culture and is eager to keep up with trends.
- A global understanding of motion and design.
- Flexibility in adapting to different styles and techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Professional level of English.